"a face only a mother could love"
sandles+camping+Whitley= YUCK!
"All Funned out!"We went camping over the weekend with Ry's parents and his brothers family. We had a good time but I have one small Question. How is it possible that one little girl can get so filthy is such a short time? I swear Whitley has a force field around her that attracts dirt. I can see how Karden gets dirty, his entertainment was running up the side of the mountain with his cousin Alex and then sliding down on there bottoms. But Whitley would walk out of our trailer, clean and cute and a matter or minutes, no seconds, she would look like she had rolled in a mud bath. She would honestly just be standing there and be filthy. I went through a entire package of wipes on her alone. I am so glad that we have a trailer that the kids can have a shower in. I don't know what I would do with out it, well actually I do know. I wouldn't go camping! :)
3 comments:
Holy Crap your right she's filthy. BBut she's still cute you know. I'm glad you guys had a fun time.
Camping is so much work, because we have kids. Now, I love camping, but since my kids were born I have found that I don't love it like I used to. My OCD gets the best of me and I turn into a witch. I look forward to the day when I find it as enjoyable as I once did. By the way Whitley is adorable always, even with a dirt force field.
I think girls attract dirt more than boys, but they can pull off the look! I hope you were able to get all of that yuck off of her!
Post a Comment