Monday, November 16, 2009

3rd Birthday Bash!

0
Whitley turned 3 on Friday the Thirteenth, I am hoping this is not a precursor for the year to come! I will think positive and be happy that we survived the terrible twos- Yeah:)

We decided to take her up to Princesses on Ice for her birthday, Well actually Ryan decided I should take her up to the show and he would go to the movies- Thanks Ry- It was fun and Whitley and Cadie had a great time.!
It was really funny when the princesses would come out because The girls would squeal really loud
My apolgies to the adults sitting in front of us! Whitley enjoyed her snowcone while the rest of us were freezing from walking to the car in a blizzard.
Sunday we had a family birthday party

The kids had fun playing with all there cousins. I'm sorry Bradley for making you wear the pink princess tiara! I hope you still love me :) We of course had ice cream and cake -Thank you Aunt Becky for the awesome cake-
and presents.
Wow- did Whitley ever get alot of presents? It looked almost like Santa had been here.
Thank you for all the neat stuff everyone!!

We are so glad Whitley is in our family even if she is a bit dramatic- We love her to pieces and wouldn't change her for the world- Love you Whitley!!

PS. Karden ate breakfast today at school and actually gave the lady his REAL name and didn't eat food off the floor- I am So Proud!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday whitley!!

Sharlyn said...

Sounds like Karden is getting better at eating in the lunch room. To bad school lunch doesn't stay that exciting.