Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby #3!

When Ryan Came home from work today this is what he found...



followed by this..



and this..



He then did this...



Followed by the cold sweats and the color draining from his face....



Our Conversation then sounded like this...

Ryan: How does that happen?
Me: Well honey you didn't learn that 2 kids ago!!
Ryan: But Megan you have that thingy (IUD)
ME: Honey,It must of fell out! It is not 100% guaranteed!

I even produced some tears- It was awesome!!!

Karden then wanted to show Daddy his April fools Joke from school, About 60 seconds later Ryan Realized that it was a JOKE!!!It was Hilarious!!!

I. AM. NOT. PREGNANT!!!!!

To see the relief in that mans face was priceless. There will be no babies around here for a while!!

Ryans last thought on my April Fools Joke: "Everyone likes a piece of Ass, No One likes a Smart Ass!"

Well that's what would have got us in that mess!!


Happy April Fools Day!!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I can so see Ryan stressing, good job!! I can't believe the kids went along so well

Nicki said...

LOL! Way to go Megan...now to start working on the non-April Fools version. ;)

The Claysons said...

That's funny. I LOVE the picture of him with his head in his hands. PRICELESS! haha.