I gotta say I love a chubby baby!! I also gotta say Berkley is the cutest Roly poly baby I know!!

We took her swimming when we were in Logan over the weekend and she was beyond cute in her little bikini!! I love the fact that her cheeks look like shes storing nuts for the winter and it looks like we have put elastics around her arms and legs!!

This picture is so funny to me, just as I snapped a picture of Berkley in her Easter dress she lost her balance on her little round bum and fell backwards. I couldn't delete it because look at those legs. It makes me just want to squish her!! (and I do alot)

But sometimes life just seem so unfair... Why don't those chubby rolls look cute on big people!!
1 comment:
WoW she had gotten so big, I love the little chubby babies too there so cute
Post a Comment