Today Ryan along with our family-whom we love very much- replaced our deck in the backyard. It was really ugly and needed repair, so we decided to put trex down, instead of messing with it. There is not much upkeep with trex, no staining twice a year and no slivers!! YEAH!! I also needed a step from my new doors to the backyard. It was quite the little jolt when you stepped down before. Thanks for all your help, Dad, Craig, Jon and Paul!!! We couldn't have done it without you!!! What I am talking about, I didn't help. Ryan couldn't have done it without you.
Before-

During-

The finished product-
I love it, love it, love it!!!! Thanks again everyone!
3 comments:
nice, I would love a deck someday.
Looks Awesome Megan congrat's
Now can you get Mike to do ours???? We've been meaning to for 2 years now!!! Looks good!
Post a Comment